Crystal Filter Design Engineer
Middleton, WI Location:
December 08th, 2015 Posted On:
- Willing to work/learn crystal filter design with Senior RF Design Engineers, work on designs of monolithic and discrete crystal filters.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in monolithic filter manufacturing.
- Provide guidance and technical support to technicians.
- Interact with customers and suppliers on product requirements.
- May provide pricing for quoted filter products.
- Conduct design analysis of filter products; participate in engineering design review meetings to evaluate the viability of new designs.
- Research new materials and processes that result in product and process improvements and generate cost reductions.
- Strong background in crystal filter theory and application of such to product design and development.
- Knowledge of requirements for the commercial, military, and space markets a plus.
- Ability to tune and test filter prototypes.
- Skilled in use of network analyzers.
- Experience with Eagle Genesys RF simulation is a plus.
- General computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets required for project management, design documentation, and analysis